1. The Registration Form should be filled and submitted to the School Office before the end of the Registration period.
2. An Incomplete or illegible Registration Form, without a photograph and other documents will not be accepted.
3. The acknowledgement slip will be issued to the parents only after the form is duly filled and submitted.
4. Photocopy of Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or concerned civic authority must accompany the Registration Form for Classes Nursery & K.G.
Photocopy of report card of the last exam passed must be attached with the Registration Form for Classes - I & above.
Original Transfer Certificate shall be required at the time of admission for Classes I & above.
5. Mere registration does not imply admission, which is subject to Interaction / Entrance Test and also to the availability of seats.
6. Dates for Interaction / entrance test will be given at the time of registration. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the Interaction / Entrance Test.
7. Age of admission to class Nursery is 3 yrs. in the academic session in which admission is being sought. Age should be properly specified on the form. Request for relaxation of age criterion will not be entertained.
8. Date of Birth once recorded will not be changed later.
9. In all matters related to admission, the management's deGGSion is final.
1. Safe and secure transport is available for all the adjoining areas.
2. Students can avail school transport subject to the availability of seats in respective route.
1. Fees can be paid in cash / cheque / demand draft in favour of Columbus International School.
2. Fees once deposited shall not be refunded under any circumstances.